2009年5月22日 星期五

崖の上のポニョ

200px-Poster-image.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

崖の上のポニョ(崖上的波妞)

今天去吃晚餐時,看到路邊的夾娃娃機擺著一堆的波妞,讓我想起,今年年初,我們去看得電影不就是「崖上的波妞」,想想,不知妳是否喜歡這部,硬拉著妳去看,很抱歉。

心中帶著當時的回憶,順手就將十元投入機器,好久,好久沒有如此順手,一投入錢就抓到了一隻,機器的夾子小心的夾著,紅色的布偶波妞在夾臂上晃動著,好似一不小心就會掉落,夾子鬆開,掉入取物口,一隻懷念的波妞被我帶回家了。

回家後把波妞架在小白 S10 的機身上,伴著我唸書。心中想著妳,Cc不知你在哪裡,希望妳今夜好眠。

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete
Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of

Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know

Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
So why don't we go

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know

經過這裡到處空蕩蕩的
那條小路該怎麼走
我都還清清楚楚的記得
這樣在河邊坐著
努力感覺腳下的一切
試著為自己拼湊一幅完整的回憶

那種單純的念頭不會再有了
伴隨成長而來的
是找個對象可以依賴
什麼時候可以再重溫那份簡單
我想我累了
得找個地方一切好好從頭來過

這不是那折翼的大樹嗎
受傷的樹枝傷痛如此醒目
這不是我們曾經那麼心愛的地方嗎
這不是我們曾經熱烈幻想的樂園嗎
也許等到哪天你終於有空
回秘密基地一起聊聊好嗎
我想有很多事情終究都會過去的
我說我們一起回去好嗎
那屬於我們的秘密基地
我們的秘密基地
我們的秘密基地

Powered by Zoundry Raven

沒有留言: